Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mitsubishi lancer evolution 2004




This is a great car; it has a lot of horsepower, with 276hp with a 5 speed manual gearbox. It has a top speed of 172 mph, it is a tuner car (very good with tight corners) and has a great launch. It has an amazing spoiler, nice Enkei wheels, and the stock hood, with nice headlights, bagging skirt. This car is in Gran Turismo 4 it costs in the game 32K that is good, many people have this car for racing on line.They are very cheap because they have a turbo kit which includes nitrous and costs nearly $9,000. Every time in my bedroom I got so mad because I couldn't win against the other players who were online with me. People should recommended this car because it is really good with tight corners, the speed of the car is amazing, and the look of the car is outstanding. This is the best Japanese car in the world in my opinion. This car is only costs $22,000, I think that is really good price for this car.  




No comments:

Post a Comment